Format: Online/Internet-based with Learning Management System (LMS)
Language: English (en)
Time required: 4 hours to be spread over up to 2 days
Start Dates, Time, and Selected Districts:
Participating districts are categorized into 3 groups namely A, B, and C.
Group A: Akwapim North Municipal
Group B: Wasa Amenfi East Municipal
Group C: Wasa Amenfi West Municipal
Sensitization Workshop on Education Policies
Akuapim North: 8th Oct @ 4pm
Wasa Amenfi East: 11th Oct @ 4pm
Wasa Amenfi West: 12th Oct @ 4pm
- Though sessions are scheduled to start on specific dates, teachers who register and make payment early will be allowed to start self-paced activities in their LMS earlier. That means persons who start earlier will have additional time to acquaint themselves with their LMS and complete self-paced activities.
- Teachers will have up to 2 consecutive days (excluding Sundays) from the indicated start date to complete this workshop. During this period, various online discussions, breakout sessions, activities, presentations, and Q&A sessions will be scheduled for constituent groups.
- This workshop has been significantly discounted for all in-service teachers in the selected districts.
- Target Group: Teachers in all ranks, teaching/non-teaching staff
- Method of recording and keeping attendance: Teacher’s INSET Logbook, NTC’s digital register for teachers, Cledor Education’s attendance register
- Intended mechanisms for monitoring attendance and active participation (per hour or session) for the duration of the activity: Periodic recording of participant list; use of interactive learning; periodic formative activities, others are: Attendance register, Q&A, and group activities.
- Method to be used for obtaining feedback or evaluation of the program:
- Formative and summative assessment of participants
- Questionnaires/Feedback forms
- Video testimonial
The proposed evaluation/feedback form is enclosed
- List of references for participants to consult ahead of training:
- Updates will be available in LMS and on discussion boards
Please note that there is a live Q&A session with the program facilitator.
- Supplementary contents and activities will be available in participants’ LMS
Name: Francis Mensah-Okyere
Position: CEO, Cledor Ltd.
WhatsApp/Telephone: 054 632 0697/ 024 931 4836
Email: [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.